- 1 package raspberry gelatin (6 oz.)
- 1 Tbsp. vinegar
- 1 can blueberries in syrup
- 1 sm. can crushed pineapple
- 1 carton sour cream (8 oz.)
- 1 package cream cheese, softened (8 oz.)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- pecans, chopped (opt.)
Dissolve gelatin in 2 cups boiling water and vinegar. Add fruit, mixing well. Pour into serving dish. Chill until firm. Combine remaining ingredients in bowl. Spread over gelatin mixture.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!