Blueberry Zucchini Bread
Take advantage of low prices on zucchini and blueberries. I used frozen zucchini from last years garden and frozen blueberries from Dollar Tree. I used my toaster oven and it was done in 45 minutes.
Prep Time: 10 to 15 minutes
Cook Time: 60 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
Yield: One loaf
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole-wheat pastry flour
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp coarse sea salt
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups zucchini, shredded
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease bottom of loaf pan.
- In a large bowl combine the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl mix the eggs, oil and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry lngredients and mix until just combined.
- Fold in the zucchini.
- Lastly, fold in the blueberries. Put the batter in the loaf pan.
- Bake about an hour, or until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in pan for 10 minutes before turning on to wire rack to cool completely.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!