Zucchini Nut Bread
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 899 Posts
September 30, 2012
This zucchini nut bread is soft and sweet. You can enjoy it warm or cold. A little butter or cream cheese on it is truly delicious.
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 2 cups zucchini, grated (unpeeled)
- 3 eggs
- 1 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease two 4x8 inch loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Wash zucchini and remove stem and end. Grate using a cheese grater.
- Add the zucchini and vegetable oil, mix well.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs. Add vanilla and mix together. Add egg mixture to the flour mixture. Add walnuts, if desired. Stir until just combined.
- Pour into prepared loaf pans. (Optional: Sprinkle tops with a little brown sugar.)
- Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before removing from pan and cutting.
2 More Solutions
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Mix together wheat germ, flour, baking powder, cinnamon & nuts. Beat eggs till fluffy & light colored. Beat in sugar, vanilla, & oil. Stir in zucchini.Read More...
This video show you the easy steps to making delicious zucchini bread.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.