Zucchini Nut Bread
Not only is this quick bread delicious, it is also a good way to use up surplus produce and add some veggies to your diet. This page has a recipe for making zucchini nut bread.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This zucchini nut bread is soft and sweet. You can enjoy it warm or cold. A little butter or cream cheese on it is truly delicious.
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 2 cups zucchini, grated (unpeeled)
- 3 eggs
- 1 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease two 4x8 inch loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Wash zucchini and remove stem and end. Grate using a cheese grater.
- Add the zucchini and vegetable oil, mix well.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs. Add vanilla and mix together. Add egg mixture to the flour mixture. Add walnuts, if desired. Stir until just combined.
- Pour into prepared loaf pans. (Optional: Sprinkle tops with a little brown sugar.)
- Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before removing from pan and cutting.
February 19, 20050 found this helpful
Mix together wheat germ, flour, baking powder, cinnamon & nuts. Beat eggs till fluffy & light colored. Beat in sugar, vanilla, & oil. Stir in zucchini.Read More...
October 1, 20122 found this helpful
This video show you the easy steps to making delicious zucchini bread. View the full recipe here: Zucchini Nut Bread