Boo-Boo Marshmallow Bag

Ice is great for boo-boos, but marshmallows are even better because there are no pointy edges. I have a package in the freezer, still in it's original bag, to use for headaches, bruises or other boo-boos. ;)

Interesting... I never heard this before...

When I get an inclining of a sore throat I suck on a Marshmallow and it heals it. Never heard for a headache. What do I do with the marshmallow to heal a headache. I get them often.

The tip is suggesting that you freeze a bag of marshmallows and use it as an ice pack for small bumps. I don't think it would work for headaches, unless you are soothed by cold when your head aches.

I had never heard of sucking on a marshmallow for a sore throat. Sounds like a good emergency throat lozenge.