Braised Boneless Pork Cutlet with Apple Slices

I used seasoned boneless loin pork cutlets, and braised them in a skillet. I made a pork gravy, added thick sliced peeled apples and served them with rice pilaf. The pork came out so tender and sweet.

1. Defrost one package of boneless pork. I package all meat in individual packages
  2. Season on both sides, add a few drops of olive oil to the skillet, heat, add the pork, brown on both sides. Then add a sprinkle of bread crumbs to each side, lower heat. Let cook with cover on for about 5 minutes.
  3. Make gravy in a measuring cup. Add gravy, stirring it in and mixing it with all this drippings from the pork.
  4. Add the apple slices around the pork. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes.
  5. Ad

6. It is ready to serve.
  7. During the time you were cooking; you can be cooking your rice and cauliflower in the microwave so everything is done at the same time.
  8. I cooked one large piece of pork, and this meal was enough for two people.