Buying Merchandise for a Discount Grocery Store

I have a discount bent and dent grocery store and am looking for groceries close to me in Missouri.

Hi Jean

We are the largest wholesaler or Salvage Grocery in the region and are the primary vendor for almost all of the bent and dent / discount grocery stores. We are family owned, in business for 30 years. Our warehouses are in St Paul, MN and we ship across the country. We sell mixed loads of Dry Grocery, Frozen Grocery and Fresh Grocery- by the case or by the pallet.

Give me a call as we would like to explore doing business together. I can also be helpful with advice as we have helped many stores open.

Michael Burt
Reclaim Center Inc
651-646-1839
Email- michael@reclaimcenter.com
Website- www.ReclaimCenter.com

Hi Jean

We are the largest wholesaler or Salvage Grocery in the region and are the primary vendor for almost all of the bent and dent / discount grocery stores. We are family owned, in business for 30 years. Our warehouses are in St Paul, MN and we ship across the country.

We sell mixed loads of Dry Grocery, Frozen Grocery and Fresh Grocery- by the case or by the pallet.

Michael Burt
Reclaim Center Inc
651-646-1839
Email- michael@reclaimcenter.com
Website- www.ReclaimCenter.com

We are a wholesaler of Kitchen and Home Merchandise - Discount of course. From Spices to Sponges. Let me know if you would like me to email or mail catalogs. Thanks
Lisa Smith
HDI - West Bend

I would like to try to start this in my farm market could you send me information, please on your items. Thanks ritamajchrowski@gmail.com

Yes we do supply wholesale Groceries & Drugstores merchandises for Deep-Discounts $.1 on the $1.