Opening a Bent and Dent Grocery Store

I am very much considering opening a bent and dent grocery store in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. I am looking for any information about were to get product and regulations please. Thank You

By Sara

Did you ever open one in Oshkosh?

There is a bent n dent store in Bonduel. It is Amish and I have done the advertising/marketing tools for it since 2009. The owners are Paul & Mary Ann Mast. She can take you through all the processes and procedures. You can see some of their info on my website: www.witowns.com

How do I start a bent and dent grocery store

Were you successful with opening your bent and dent store?

Hi Sara,

We are the largest wholesaler or Salvage Grocery in the region and are the primary vendor for almost all of the bent and dent / discount grocery stores. We are family owned, in business for 30 years. Our warehouses are in St Paul, MN and we ship across the country. We sell mixed loads of Dry Grocery, Frozen Grocery and Fresh Grocery- by the case or by the pallet.

Give me a call as we would like to explore doing business together. I can also be helpful with advice as we have helped many stores open, especially in Wisconsin.

Michael Burt
Reclaim Center Inc
651-646-1839
Email- michael (at) reclaimcenter (dot) com

Anonymous

Do you have much in pet supply products?

I would like more info please on how to get started with this business. I am located in Oklahoma.

Thank You,
Freddy Stice
(918)857-5667-cell
freddystice@yahoo.com

Hi Sara

We are the largest wholesaler or Salvage Grocery in the region and are the primary vendor for almost all of the bent and dent / discount grocery stores. We are family owned, in business for 30 years. Our warehouses are in St Paul, MN and we ship across the country.

We sell mixed loads of Dry Grocery, Frozen Grocery and Fresh Grocery- by the case or by the pallet.

Give me a call as we would like to explore doing business together. I can also be helpful with advice as we have helped many stores open.

Michael Burt
Reclaim Center Inc
651-646-1839
Email- michael@reclaimcenter.com
Website- www.ReclaimCenter.com