Buying a Replacement Canopy?

Where can I buy a replacement canopy for a Garden Treasure 3-seat cushioned swing purchased from Lowe's; Model #GSS00132B? Lowe's no longer sells the item.

Best Answer

You have been afforded several links to replacement canopies but I did not see any canopies with your model number and other models may not fit your swing.

If you check this link you will see what type of information is needed to find the right canopy.

www.gardenwinds.com/lowes-c-140_176.html

you may be able to contact some of these places and ask about your model but be very careful because return shipping for an incorrect fit will be expensive.

I would suggest you visit your Lowe's customer service center and find someone that can help you with this.
Otherwise you may have to do a lot of searching to find this canopy as I've been through this and sales people are not that knowledgeable about these products - and each model can be different.

There will be some models that are the same but you'll have to find someone that really knows about these items.
You may find one that you can use (but it may not fit correctly).

I believe Lowe's will get you in touch with the Garden Treasure company and they can tell you what canopy will fit your swing.

Try Amazon, as they have a bunch of 3 seat swing canopies. Just go to the garden & outdoor heading and put in your swing model # to see if they have yours. You could also go to the manufacturer's website and check with them. Also look up your model on Lowes.com, as another Lowes might still carry that model replacement parts. Good luck.

Walmart.com and gardenwinds.com both carry replacement canopies for Garden Treasures 3-seat swings sold at Lowes.

I found 2 links to this canopy, this one at Amazon for $56.99 + shipping - www.amazon.com/.../s?k=garden+treasures+canopy+replacement... (Affiliate Link) - also this one- www.alibaba.com/.../garden-treasures-3person-swing-canopy...

Hi,

I agree with using Amazon to find a replacement canopy. They have all sorts of things on Amazon. Of course, you could go to the store too, but I think Amazon has a larger variety.

---Robyn

Consumer Advice Tips for ConsumersAugust 14, 2020
🌻
🍀
🐰
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Buying-a-Replacement-Canopy.html