Vote for this contender! (0 votes)
I took an old recipe for Weight Watchers Diet Basic Fat Burning Soup and tweaked it a little. My husband and I have been eating it once a day for the past two weeks and have not tired of it yet. It is a great soup for a side, even if you are not trying to lose weight.
- 3-4 green onions
- 1 green pepper
- 1/2 bunch of celery
- 1/2 large head of cabbage
- 1 28 ounce can of petite diced tomatoes
- 1 14.5 ounce Swanson chicken broth
- 1 14.5 ounce Swanson beef broth
- 3 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Fajita seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Cut vegetables in small bite size pieces.
- Put all vegetables except tomatoes in a pot.
- Add broth and some water to cover the vegetables.
- Add seasonings to taste.
- Boil fast for 10 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Add the can of tomatoes.
- Bring to a boil and heat thoroughly. Simmer until desired tenderness.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.