Cactus Blossom Photos

Category Garden
Cactus for all of their prickliness have strikingly beautiful flowers. This is a page about cactus blossom photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Photo Description
I've had this cactus for 15 years and this is the third time it has blossomed. It doesn't last long and will soon fade, but it is always a happy surprise when it happens. It is surrounded by babies.

Photo Location
Kingston, PA

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

Photo Description
I was immediately drawn to this flower because of the contrast of the delicate blossom next to the sharpness of the prickles beside it. To me, it was a metaphor for life. The blossom also seemed to pull one into its deep center. This was shot in Pasadena, CA.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

This gorgeous cactus flower photo was taken in my home state of Arizona. Cacti are more than just green humps with prickles! They have blossoms of red, pink, yellow, and orange.

Spikingly Beautiful Cactus Flower - beautiful red bloom surrounded by buds and needles

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

When my husbands' father passed away, I decided that a good way to honor his memory, and also remind us of his own love of gardening was to take some cuttings and bits and pieces from his garden and grow them myself.

Garden: Cactus

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

It will be hard to tell you what this little cactus blossom means to me. The cactus is a "direct descendant" of plants my family had when we worked in our family greenhouse in Knoxville TN.

many years ago.

cactus flower

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

We were eating at a BBQ Restaurant and just had to take a picture of this beautiful yellow cactus blossom that was on their patio.

Cactus Blossom (Garland, TX)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

I was taking a picture of this cactus between Camp Verde and Payson in Arizona. The best side of the cactus required that I was on the sunny side of it.

Shadow of Webby taking photo of purple flowering cactus.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Photos GardenMay 27, 2014
🌻
😎
😷
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Cactus-Blossom-Photos.html