Cake Topper Ideas

Category Miscellaneous
Getting a driver's license, a wedding, birthday or other important milestones or events are occasions when a special cake topper is called for. Several ideas for uniques toppers can be found on this page.

I'm looking for either the figurines, or a cake topper of the Jamie Lynn Anderson theme of "Today I Marry My Best Friend" I was told that those items are discontinued. I have got ahold of the guest book, pin and pin holder. I wouldn't mind a large 8x10 photo album with that theme as well. It is the picture of the boy with the rose behind his back and the girl with blonde hair and the white frilly dress. All help is appreciated.

Carol Ann

Answers

have you tried ebay??

By Michele (Guest Post)

Try Jamielynn.com...I did a search on AOL and that is the link that kept coming up.

Hope this helps.

By Rebecca (Guest Post)

Here is websites that have that theme. Jessicaswedding.com, exclusivelyweddings.com.

Hope they help you out

Kim Anderson is along the same lines that may be a good idea as well .
Cheers

J.

This page contains Nightmare Before Christmas baby shower cake. A Tim Burton's animated classic can make a fun cake for a baby shower.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

A wonderful idea for a 16 year olds cake topper is to make it a drivers license. This is a page about how to make a driver's license cake topper.

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

This pretty cake topper is fun, easy, and inexpensive to make. This is a page about ribbon wedding cake topper.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Crafts MiscellaneousSeptember 5, 2013
🎂
🌻
📓