Decorated Storage Jar

I keep all of the large size plastic jars that cheese balls come in. I like to keep little things in them. Here is a picture of one I put an old calendar picture in. You can also place little metal baskets in the top, making it a double decker storage jar.

LOL! Both my husband and I thought this was a picture of a real dog in a jar at first glance - a sure sign of great workmanship :) How do you get the calendar picture to go on so smoothly?

I was startled at first glance, too, as it does look like a dog in a jar! It is a very nice idea, though, to use calendar pictures to decorate other items, and this came out very well (maybe too well? LOL!)