OtherRepair

Can Movie Theater Speakers Loosen Light Bulbs?

I work in a movie theater and some lights go out due to the vibration of the speakers. The light bulbs are never out. I think its just the vibration of the speakers causing the bulbs to become loose. Is there a way to troubleshoot this? Or just a common problem in a movie theater?

I have never seen lights go out because of vibration of speakers. The owner of the theater should get the wiring checked.

This sounds quite wonky. Vibration can cause all kinds of issues...like when I lived directly across the street from the train tracks, it occasionally would rattle a glass too close to the edge of the counter off the counter...but I never heard of it mess with lights.

If you see something, like the expression goes, say something to your boss. They may want to have the lights or wiring checked. Safely first!!