Can a Person Holding a POA Set Visitation Restrictions?

If my brother has POA is he allowed to keep me from visiting my mother?

This link can answer your legal question - www.avvo.com/.../can-a-poa-restrict-a-patient-s-friend...

Normally a POA deals with making the financial decision and medical decision for your mom. I have not heard of any POA allowing a person to restrict anyone from visiting their mom. Unless he is trying to hide something from you and is not telling you all there is then I would question this and ask him to read the document to see if this gives him the right to stop you from seeing your mom. I would also try and get a copy of this and show it to a lawyer or legal aid person and ask them for their advice on this matter.

Business and Legal Legal General AdviceJuly 22, 2020
🐛
😎
😷
📓
🌻
Generated 2020-07-23 11:16:50 in 953 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Can-a-Person-Holding-a-POA-Set-Visitation-Restrictions.html