Caring for a Puppy with Parvo?

My pup is about 6 months old, he stopped eating and then started throwing up. I took him in it was parvo, but with no diarrhea. The vet didn't think it was parvo, but tested anyways. It was positive! They said that there wasn't much they could do just give fluids, sent an IV home and told us to give Pepto and Pedialyte. He's still puking a little, not much, and has now started having straight bloody stool. I'm still doing everything, but he's breathing heavily and his gums are getting color again. Any other things I can do? How do I know when he's beating parvo?

Call the vet immediately. Blood in the stool is a bad sign.

Check back with your Vet about the bloody stool. There are other things that can be done to treat the diarrhea.

He needs to go back to the vet and be put on antibiotics and a constant IV fluids. now

Pets Dogs HealthOctober 6, 2018
📓
😎
😷
🐛
🌻
Generated 2020-07-18 13:21:38 in 957 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Caring-for-a-Puppy-with-Parvo-39.html