Caring for a Puppy with Parvo?

My puppy is 8 months old and has parvo. I took her to vet and he gave her a vitamin b1 shot, a nausea shot, and an anti inflammatory. I brought her home and I'm giving her Gatorade, but she is not getting better and I'm scared. I heard that if I give her the 5 in 1 it will help a lot. Is this true?

I would not give a sick dog any vaccinations. Call the vet if you are concerned. Parvo can be fatal. Good luck.

Parvo is nothing to be messed with. Call your vet.

Prayers for you and your pup. Please follow all vet instructions to the letter. Any changes, be sure to get the vet to discuss or see the dog again ASAP. I know parvo survivors and they all had good vet care and human parents who kept positive attitudes. Post back with updates. Sending lots of healing wishes!!

The shot for nausea is standard treatment. The anti inflammatory is as well. One of the big challenges for parvo puppies is dehydration. If you are scared because your dog seems sicker take her back to your Vet right away.

She most likely needs continued treatment. She may need hospitalization so she can get more fluids. Call your Vet back right away. Do not vaccinate a sick dog. It can make them worse.

Pets Dogs HealthJanuary 6, 2019
😎
😷
🌻
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Caring-for-a-Puppy-with-Parvo-40.html