Caring for an Eye Injury

I was poked in the eye by a thorn on a queen palm tree. I have the seen doctor at urgent care and he prescribed drops to keep the infection down. I'm already blind in my eye that is injured and have glaucoma in both eyes. I'm unable to sleep when I close my eyes it is too painful and very uncomfortable. I eye is losing liquid at steady pace and getting gooey and sticking closed. Should I go to emergency now?

Yes. I would go if I were you. You may have an infection.

Oh my...I hope you have already gone to an emergency room or to your doctor. How scary. Post back what they say. Prayers for healing.

Thanks for your concern.doctor told me about how fast the eye will heal.im continuing with the drops and am healing fast.im very lucky that it wasn't my good eye.am now looking for saftey working goggles to protect what I do have left.i am thankful

Thanks for posting back! Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes, and sometimes even Dollar General have inexpensive eye googles.

Healing wishes and prayers will continue!!

Health & Beauty AdviceJuly 4, 2019
🌻
🎂
📓