Cat Food Can as Candle Holder or Centerpiece
Here is a way to turn cans into candle holders or a pretty flower centerpiece.
- can of cat food or similar
- paint (any kind)
- candle or flowers
- Gather supplies as shown. Empty out can and wash well with soap and hot water. Wipe and dry.
- Use spray paint or paint with a brush.
- Use the hot glue gun to glue ribbon around outside of can. Cut off excess ribbon.
- Use another ribbon to create a bow. Before tying, place a dot of hot glue in the middle, then tie down quickly.
- Make a bow first and cut any excess ribbon again. Use dots of hot glue to glue back bow onto can.
- Last, place a tea candle or flowers inside and enjoy ! :)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.