Cat Peeing on Clothes

My cat just started doing this. She is peeing on my clothes and not on my husband's things. She only started this when she was in heat. She has never done this before. When she is in heat she wants to be with my husband more and will walk around the house and cry at the top of her lungs. Why did she start this?

Please have your cat spayed. She wants to mate with another cat and have kittens that people will promise to care for but may just end up dumping in the pound later. Unless your cat is a pedigree show cat with papers there is really no reason to breed her, so go ahead and make that appointment.