CatsPets

Cat Reacts Badly to Canned Food

Category Cats

My cat seems to see things after eating canned food, to the point of attacking me. Seriously attacking me!

By Karen H

Try dry food instead, it is better for their teeth and gums anyway. Could be an allergy or maybe kitty gets the bubble-guts afterward and is mad at you for giving him the food? If you really want to give kitty the canned food, discuss his reactions with a veterinarian frost.

My cat always did well on fresh meat, that is blade or rump steak. I always bought in bulk whatever meat was on sale & with as little fat as possible. Just cut finely & freeze in packets in the freezer.