FishRecipes

Cheesy Fish Rolls

Schools are celebrating Nutrition the month of July. My kid's school celebrates it today and they will be having market day activity. Parents are involved in putting up a marketplace and booths where nutritious goods are being displayed for sale.

The kid's were given specific goods for them to bring in school to display and sell. Mine was assigned with fish and rice cakes. It was marked in his notebook "any cooked fish", so, I decided to make the easiest, less cost but nutritious and kid friendly finger food for my son to sell in school.

Prep Time: 10-15 minutes

Cook Time: 5 minutes

Total Time: 15-20 minutes

Yield: 50 pieces

Note: As you can see there are eggs in the photo. It can be boiled and chopped into cubes or minced and added to the mixture. Since I ran out of time I decided not to include the eggs. Anyway, this is only optional.

1. Mince onions, garlic and vegetables. If chayote and carrots are unavailable you can always replace this with potatoes or squash.
  2. Combine fish flakes and minced vegetables. Mix very well.
  3. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper powder. Mix well.
  4. Get one piece of wrapper. Cut into half (optional).
  5. Put a small amount about a teaspoon of the mixture into the wrapper.
  6. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
  7. Roll and seal the wrapper.
  8. Fry until golden brown. Deep fry for best results. Serve with or without sauce.

Food and Recipes Recipes FishJuly 30, 2019
🌻
📓
🐛