Cheesy Garlic Bread
Just a good way to dress up some French bread instead of the same old same old garlic bread!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 3 to 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 12 pieces
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced
- 3/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- l/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 pinch salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cream cheese, garlic, oregano, basil, parsley, salt and pepper. Mix in about half of the remaining olive oil until smooth.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of this mixture onto each slice of bread, and place them on a cookie sheet. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over each slice, then drizzle with remaining olive oil.
- Broil for 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and golden brown. Watch VERY carefully, it will brown fast.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.