This is a really delicious and easy to make chicken curry.
Cook Time: 35
- 1 pkg chicken broth
- 2 chicken breasts (boneless and skinless), cut into large strips
- 4 potatoes
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 carrots
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Dash of sugar
- 3 Tbsp lemon grass
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup water
- Wash and prep all your ingredients. Wash and cut chicken breast into 2" inch pieces. Dice potatoes and carrots. Slice garlic.
- In a large pot, add olive oil, garlic, lemon grass and stir for about 5 minutes.
- Add chicken and curry powder. Stir in salt and dash of sugar. Add your chicken broth plus water on medium heat. Cover the lid for 15 minutes to bring to a boil.
- Add your diced carrots and potatoes. Cook on high heat for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the stove and allow the pot to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Optional: It is best to serve with french bread.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide