Chicken Fajitas with Green Verde Salsa
This is an easy to prepare lunch or dinner. Ingredients to make this can be really inexpensive when purchased on sale at Sprouts. The green verde salsa is store bought from Trader Joes.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2-3 lb chicken thighs
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 3 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp corn starch
- 2-3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 3-4 bell peppers
- 2 onions
- toppings of your choice
- shredded cheese
- In a zip loc bag, add your seasonings and water and allow to marinate for at least 15-30 minutes prior to baking.
- While the chicken is marinating, you can wash/slice onions and bell pepper.
- Bake chicken at 450°F for 20 minutes or until ready. Allow to cool and slice into pieces.
- Dash of olive oil and sauté onions and bell pepper.
- Ready to assemble your chicken fajitas with your choice of tortilla and toppings. Simple with sauté onions and bell pepper, shredded cheese and green verde salsa.
- Or, you can eat your chicken fajitas any way you like. For example, with lettuce, beets and avocado (any left overs you may have in your fridge).
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!