Chickpeas, Olives, and Bokchoy
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
January 28, 2019
A flavorful Moroccan inspired dish featuring chickpeas, olives, and bokchoy. Pairs nicely over rice or quinoa.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4-5 people
- 1 lb bok choy
- 1 onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 small lemons
- 15.5 oz garbanzo beans
- 6 oz green olives
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Little less than 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Wash and prep ingredients. Chop bok choy, onions, garlic and lemon.
- Measure out seasoning into a bowl - ground ginger, cinnamon, cumin and smoked paprika.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, add oil and sauté onions until lightly browned.
- Sauté chopped bok choy stems.
- Add diced garlic, chick peas and bok choy leaves, and seasoning. Give everything a nice mix.
- Add green olives and lemon. Stir until well combined and warm.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.