Chihuahua or Dachshund Trait?

0
Share
Pin
4
Save
Follow
Print

This is my Chiweenie. He is 3.9 lbs at 5 years old. He is very lovable. He tries to kiss me, sneakingly creeping slowly to my face. Is that a Chihuahua or Dachshund trait?

OMG! So cute!! Both of my dachshunds have done that! They lean in slowly and next thing you know they were kissing your face (or as my late girlie did) my ear.

My boy doxie does the same with feet and ankles to. He slowly wanders up to bare feet and starts to kiss them!

What a sweet pup!!

I think it is a trait attributable to both breeds.

My family has always had Chihuahuas and they love to do this!
I guess it may be a common thing with many small dogs but each one still has their own 'way' to do this 'love' thing!
Your pup looks to have more Chihuahua than Dachshund - just adorable!
All of our pups have loved to dress up too.
My son has a complete wardrobe for his 2 pups and loves to dress them in 'holiday' costumes. Of course, it is always a problem when he takes them out as everyone wants to 'pet' them and sometimes a quick motion will scare them and they could 'snap' so he has to be ever watchful.
Thanks for posting -

I think that is a behavior almost any breed could display. It's an adorable way for your dog to show you he loves you. Your dog is absolutely adorable. I image he's also loved and pampered a lot, as he should be.

He is a adorable, I am going to go with the Chihuahua Breed. It would take DNA to be certain .

Pets Dogs Dog BreedsMay 13, 2021
🐛
🌻
👔
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Chihuahua-or-Dachshund-Trait.html