Child Support?

The custodial parent has not ever gotten support from the noncustodial parent for child who's 9 years old. Also back pay may have already been paid to the noncustodial parent because he lied and said the son lives with him. I already sent papers of custody for the custodial parent in October 2011. I never heard any thing about it. What's next? I need help first.


By Barbara

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!


Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 186 Feedbacks
January 27, 20120 found this helpful

I don't understand, is it your "ex" that claimed the child lived with him and were you paying child support or what? Call the Department of Social Services in your area and ask for child support enforcement. They should be able to help you.

January 30, 20120 found this helpful

If you mean the non-custodial parent has recieved social security back pay. Social security does not pay back pay for dependants but the payment starts after a parent goes to the office and signs a child up. This is done after a person has been apprved and starts drawing social security.


If you think this non-custodial parent signed up the child as thier dependant, you need to make an appointment (or just go) with the social security office. You can call and may get some of your questions answered. they are always most helpful. Good Luck.


Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

In This Page
Business and Legal Legal Child SupportJanuary 27, 2012
Fourth of July Ideas!
Father's Day Ideas!
Better LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness and LegalComputersConsumer AdviceCoronavirusCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood and RecipesHealth & BeautyHolidays and PartiesHome and GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsPhotosTravel and RecreationWeddings
Published by ThriftyFun.
Desktop Page | View Mobile
Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Generated 2024-05-24 06:36:47 in 10 secs. ⛅️️
© 1997-2024 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.