Childproofing a Home Office
If you work from home one of your considerations may be childproofing your work area. This is a page about childproofing a home office.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
My two year old granddaughter was here overnight and after finding her trying to open a bottle of liquid paper, I decided to childproof our home computer room. Here is the lists of things I did to make the room kid safe:
- Put all cleaning supplies, ink cartridges, and liquid paper in a drawer, out of sight.
- The letter opener, scissors, pens, and pencils are also put in a sorter tray in my desk drawer.
- My husband made new keys for the file cabinets so they can be kept locked so she can not pull open the drawers.
- I cleaned up the clutter, loose change, rubber bands, tops to pens, and paper clips, all are now stored where little hands can not find them and perhaps swallow.
- We now keep our paper shredder off at all times, only turning on when we need to shred.
By Bobbie from Rockwall, TX
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.