Chilicorn with Black Beans
Sweet whole kernel corn with chili powder, black beans and Mexican style stewed tomatoes.
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 15.25 ounce can sweet whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 15 ounce can of black beans, drained
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 14 1/2 ounce can Mexican style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.