Chocolate Cherry Brownie Recipes
A special, delicious dessert can be created with chocolate and cherries. This page contains chocolate cherry brownie recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These brownies are so delicious. They have a light texture and are not too sweet.
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 pkg. brownie mix
- eggs (amount on box) NOTE: I followed cake-like brownies.
- oil (amount on box)
- water (amount on box)
- 1 (8 oz.) container cream cheese, softened
- 5 Tbsp butter, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp vanilla
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl prepare brownie mix according to package directions with oil, water, and eggs. Pour batter into prepared 9 x 13 pan and smooth out. Set aside.
- In a bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter until fluffy. Add sugar, two eggs, flour, and vanilla; mix well.
- Drop cream cheese mixture by spoonfuls onto brownie batter. Then use a knife to cut the cream cheese mixture into the brownie batter, creating a marbled effect.
- Gently spoon the pie filling onto the brownies
- Bake brownies for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool well before cutting.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.