Chocolate Cherry Brownies
These brownies are so delicious. They have a light texture and are not too sweet.
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 pkg. brownie mix
- eggs (amount on box) NOTE: I followed cake-like brownies.
- oil (amount on box)
- water (amount on box)
- 1 (8 oz.) container cream cheese, softened
- 5 Tbsp butter, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp vanilla
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl prepare brownie mix according to package directions with oil, water, and eggs. Pour batter into prepared 9 x 13 pan and smooth out. Set aside.
- In a bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter until fluffy. Add sugar, two eggs, flour, and vanilla; mix well.
- Drop cream cheese mixture by spoonfuls onto brownie batter. Then use a knife to cut the cream cheese mixture into the brownie batter, creating a marbled effect.
- Gently spoon the pie filling onto the brownies
- Bake brownies for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool well before cutting.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!