Chocolate Peanut Banana Bites
You can make this healthy, frozen treat with just 3 simple ingredients: banana, peanut butter, and dark chocolate. I used 1 banana and made 10 bites.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 10 bites
- 1 banana
- 6 square pieces dark chocolate
- peanut butter
- Slice banana into even pieces. I was able to slice 20 to make 10 bites.
- Line plate/tray with parchment paper. Scoop peanut butter onto banana slice and sandwich together.
- Repeat process until you're finished. Allow banana and peanut butter sandwiches to chill in freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Chop dark chocolate into smaller pieces (if using from a chocolate bar like I did) and melt in an oven safe bowl for 1 minute, or until chocolate is melted and stir.
- Remove chilled banana/peanut butter bites from freezer.
- Ready to dip banana/peanut butter into dark chocolate or use spoon and drizzle chocolate over. Then ready to eat! Enjoy.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!