Cooking Cobbler for 100 People

Category Cobblers
Cobbler is a no fuss dessert. Making enough for a crowd simply requires recalculating the ingredients and making sure you have enough baking pans. This is a page about cooking cobbler for 100 people.

How many cobblers should I make for a group of 100 people?

Answers

Best Answer

If using 9"x13" pans, you would need to make 7 panfuls if topping them with a scoop of ice cream, or one or two more panfuls if not. I have done catering for groups this size and know you would not have problems if following this advice.

I need a recipe for peach cobbler that will feed 100 and the amounts of ingredients to buy. It is for a fresh peach festival.
Thanx.

Answers

The USDA has all the amounts for 50 or 100 people here. whatscooking.fns.usda.gov/.../peach-cobbler-0

This is one of my favorite recipes:

www.slate.com/.../cobbler_definition_it_is_not_the_same_thing_as_a_crisp_buckle_grunt_slump...

You would need to make 9 pans to serve 100.

I know lots of people have good luck making these in big pans, but I don't...they run over and burn.

It is more work, but you get a better product (in my world) if you do it in smaller quantities.

Good luck and be sure to have lots of vanilla ice cream or real whip cream to go along with it. YUMMY!!!

This sounds delicious! Fresh peaches should make great cobblers.

• I have always liked Paula Deen's recipes and here is her list of ingredients needed for 100 servings.
  • www.bigoven.com/.../200340
  • Here is recipe for 8-10 but I believe that I would add at least 2 more pans unless there is some reason you are sticking with 100 servings.
  • Advertisement

• I believe that different spices and flavorings in recipes are probably what is traditional in different parts of the country.
  • Once you have your ingredients on hand you can select your recipe or even use more than one recipe (only difference would probably be the spices or flavoring).
  • www.epicurious.com/.../grandmas-peach-cobbler-10-12-servings...
  • www.geniuskitchen.com/.../peach-cobbler-31901

wow, I want to go to that event

here's a good peach cobbler recipe tastesbetterfromscratch.com/.../
all it requires is peach, sugar, salt, butter, flour, baking soda, milk, and cinnamon

here's an online calculator on how to blow it up for 100 people www.webstaurantstore.com/recipe_resizer.html

O WOW! Am I glad I looked at this question . . . now I know how to find large recipes instead of calculating them!

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Desserts CobblersJanuary 11, 2018
🎄