Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bites
These chocolate peanut butter banana bites are easy to make and keep in the freezer. Simply sandwich creamy peanut butter between slices of banana, then dip it in melted chocolate. A perfect grab and go treat!
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
You can make this healthy, frozen treat with just 3 simple ingredients: banana, peanut butter, and dark chocolate. I used 1 banana and made 10 bites.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 10 bites
- 1 banana
- 6 square pieces dark chocolate
- peanut butter
- Slice banana into even pieces. I was able to slice 20 to make 10 bites.
- Line plate/tray with parchment paper. Scoop peanut butter onto banana slice and sandwich together.
- Repeat process until you're finished. Allow banana and peanut butter sandwiches to chill in freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Chop dark chocolate into smaller pieces (if using from a chocolate bar like I did) and melt in an oven safe bowl for 1 minute, or until chocolate is melted and stir.
- Remove chilled banana/peanut butter bites from freezer.
- Ready to dip banana/peanut butter into dark chocolate or use spoon and drizzle chocolate over. Then ready to eat! Enjoy.