Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies
These delicious whole wheat chocolate chip pumpkin cookies are perfect to serve for fall holiday get-togethers or to give as gifts to friends, family, and co-workers. The recipe is provided on this page.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
You can't go wrong with chocolate pumpkin cookies especially for fall. This recipe yields 24-36 cookies depending on your cookie scooper. These cookies are simple and easy to make. Great for a nice treat or even great to give as gifts (simple place in a little mason jar and tie a bow) for the holiday season.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
Total Time: 20-22 minutes
Yield: 24-36 cookies depending on your cookie scoop
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp Baker's extract or vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- Dash of pumpkin seeds per cookie
- In a bowl add flour, salt, baking soda and pumpkin spice.
- In a separate bowl add coconut oil, egg, brown sugar, bakers extract (or vanilla extract) and mix.
- Mix pumpkin puree in.
- Combine dry ingredients and mix.
- Fold in oats and chocolate chips.
- Line baking pan with parchment paper. Scoop dough and flatten gently.
- Place some pumpkin seeds on top of each cookie.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10-12 minutes or until ready.