Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
October 15, 2019
You can't go wrong with chocolate pumpkin cookies especially for fall. This recipe yields 24-36 cookies depending on your cookie scooper. These cookies are simple and easy to make. Great for a nice treat or even great to give as gifts (simple place in a little mason jar and tie a bow) for the holiday season.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
Total Time: 20-22 minutes
Yield: 24-36 cookies depending on your cookie scoop
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp Baker's extract or vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- Dash of pumpkin seeds per cookie
- In a bowl add flour, salt, baking soda and pumpkin spice.
- In a separate bowl add coconut oil, egg, brown sugar, bakers extract (or vanilla extract) and mix.
- Mix pumpkin puree in.
- Combine dry ingredients and mix.
- Fold in oats and chocolate chips.
- Line baking pan with parchment paper. Scoop dough and flatten gently.
- Place some pumpkin seeds on top of each cookie.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10-12 minutes or until ready.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.