Circle Faux Flower Planter
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
September 7, 2020
Recreate this cute circle faux flower planter for your desk, office/home. This could also be hung too.
You will need simple supplies - circular cardboard piece, card stock paper, hot glue, faux flowers, and any other additional decorating supplies you would like to use!
Total Time: 30 minutes
- circular cardboard tube
- cardstock paper
- hot glue
- faux flowers
- acrylic paint & paintbrush
- Trace a circular cardboard piece onto cardstock paper and cut it out.
- Fold the circle in half and cut.
- Paint rim of the circle with your choice of color. I went with black paint. Allow to dry. (You could actually paint just half of the rim since the other half will be covered)
- Hot glue the cardstock paper pieces to both sides.
- I glued down ribbon around the circle. You could paint, or do something else.
- I removed flowers and greenery from main stems.
- Then I arranged my flowers inside.
- To finish up, I used a paint sample card I had, traced the half circle and glued it down. Ready to display your planter!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.