Cleaning Milk Odors on Memory Foam

Category Odors
This is a page about cleaning milk odors on memory foam. Sour milk can be a difficult smell to completely remove. Using an enzyme cleaner is probably your best bet.

I would like to know if anyone out there has tips on cleaning dried in milk stains from foam a mattress? My kid likes to drink milk form his bottle when he sleeps and I often find a wet patch of milk on the mattress. it has happened many times and now the bedroom is starting to smell because of this problem. help!

Sam from Germany

Answers

Best Answer

You can try sprinkling borax (available in the laundry detergent aisle) on it, after slightly dampening the matress, then allowing it to dry. It might not get rid of the stain, but it will get rid of the odor.

By k w (Guest Post)
Best Answer

Have you tried ammonia, it works on most things, good luck.

Anonymous
Best Answer

I spilled a bowl of milk onto my foam mattress.
First, I blotted up what liquid I could with a towel. Then , I used my small vacuum cleaner on the mattress until the mattress was dry. Next, I sprayed upholstery cleaner on the stains and vacuumed that as well. Finally, I sprinkled scented carpet powder (you could use baking soda instead ), vacuumed that and I have a fan blowing on the mattress.

Milk was spilled on my seat, which has memory foam in it. I wanted to know if I am going to have to replace the foam in order to get the milk smell out. Is there anything else I can try? Please help me. Thanks.

Sheryl from Oklahoma City

Answers

By (Guest Post)
Best Answer

OdoBan took lingering odor from vomit out of my car seat, and it removed skunk odor from towels used to clean up our dog. It can be found at Wal-Mart in a ready-mixed spray bottle, or you can buy it by the gallon at Sam's Club. It works great for many household uses. Good luck!

Best Answer

Go to your local pet store and buy Natures Miracle. It is guaranteed so no worries, and it works on any odor, on any fabric safely. It's an enzyme that will even remove skunk odors. I have used it for so many things, I would never be without it!

Home and Garden Cleaning OdorsJanuary 1, 2017
🎃