Cleaning Pearls?

Category Jewelry
These soft, beautiful ornaments can get dirty and are easily damaged by chemicals. This page is about cleaning pearls.

Tips and ideas for cleaning opals and pearls. Post your ideas.

Answers

Never soak soft semi-precious stones like opals or pearls in jewelry cleaner. It will damage them.

By Linda

By (Guest Post)

All you have to do is rub the pearl or opal in your hair to get the oil from it on the opal/pearl and it will last forever. They dry out and start to peel if they are left too long. So try to remember to do this when you don't wear them often.

I spilt Chick-fa-la sauce on my jewelry and it left my pearls looking white and cloudy. I've tried rubbing alcohol and nail polish remover, but it doesn't work. Is there another way?

By Lauren T.

Home and Garden Cleaning JewelryDecember 11, 2012
😎
📓
🌻
🐛
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Cleaning-Pearls.html