Cleaning a Leather and Suede Coach Purse

I bought this beautiful Coach purse off of Postmark. It is super dingy. The patchwork is a mix of suede, fabric, and leather. How do I clean it?

I treat it with an oxiclean stick, turn it wrong side out, zip it and wash in a small load of towels in the washing machine. Take it out, turn it right side out. If the suede parts are still soiled rub them with a dry towel and the stains will mostly rub off onto the towel. Hang to dry by the lining with a pants hanger. Be sure after dry to treat the leather handles with good leather conditioner. If any spots on leather shoe polish or permanent markers to match work great.

How can I clean my leather coach purse with chocolate syrup all over the inside of it? Can I use oxyclean powder? And should I use a detergent like dreft? Thanks!

WD40 get the spots of the leather and dirt

I have the exact bag, but it's a wristlet. Mine was filthy! Last week I zipped it up and wiped the outside with a hot wash cloth and a little Persil laundry detergent.

Followed by wiping it with just water. Wrapped it in a towel to dry. At first I was nervous to wet the suede and leather, but it's perfect, better than I could've hoped for.

Home and Garden Cleaning LeatherAugust 20, 2016
🌻
🎂
📓