White Pebbled Leather Coming Off Coach Purse

Here's a challenge question? I have a white pebbled leather Coach purse that the white has rubbed off with the slightest of touch. How can I restore the white color back onto the bag. It's turning a greenish color from the leather under the white color. With it being pebbled leather also this is a tricky one. I'm stumped and upset. The first time I tried cleaning it the corners and very front upper white starting coming off. I only used a wet micro fiber cloth and that's all. I barely even wiped it.

By Ria

Hi - I believe you must have a "fake" Coach as my daughter has one similar to what you describe and she can clean hers with no problem. There are plenty of fakes being sold so it would be very easy for this to happen.

A real Coach bag will usually cost between 300 and 10,000 dollars. Coach states they do allow any Coach purse to be discounted ( no idea if this is true in the US).
It is against the law to sell a "fake" but it is still done - many times at discount stores and Flea Markets.

Sorry - wish I had a solution for your problem.

There are coach stores in outlet malls in Canada and their purses are discounted. I buy mine there all the time.

Yes Coach purses are discounted in the US. I am in NH and we have an official outlet store. It's still expensive but better than full retail.

Hi - I really meant to say that Coach states they do NOT allow their products to be discounted in any store that legally buys from them.

Some of the eBay sellers do sell legitimate Coach handbags and some do not. Always be very careful when purchasing something like this and as always "if it is too good to be true" it probably isn't.

It is legal to sell used authentic Coach purses.

Home and Garden Cleaning AdviceAugust 7, 2013
🌻
🎂
📓