Cleaning a Microfiber Pillow

I have a body pillow from Walmart that I got a couple of months ago. It's 100% microfiber. I'm not sure how to clean it. Can anybody help me please? My only worries are that it will either flatten or separate and bunch up and lose its shape. Any tips would be great.

You can wash in the tub and put a tennis ball in the dryer with it.

If this is the pillow you purchased (first link), I would use the second link and ask them. I am shocked their website (or a tag on the pillow) doesn't tell you....that is usually one thing they are good at is giving care instructions:

www.walmart.com/.../36796644

help.walmart.com/.../ask

My reason suggesting you contact them and follow their instructions to a "T" is if what they tell you ruins the product, they will return it and give you a refund.

I strongly recommend when you get the info...do it through email or, if by phone, document date, time and who you spoke to and exactly what they said.

We had issues with this exact same situation with Mainstays towels (although in this case, they had a tag, which I washed exactly as listed and they faded out really bad after 2 washings). I was able to return them, but it was all quite disappointing.

It is important to save receipts (or credit card bills) until you are satisfied! Just my 2 cents worth!!

Hope this helps!

I have a body pillow as well from Walmart ( also a microfiber blue one ). I personally have never washed it. I actually put a pillow case on it and then wash that.

Do you need to physically wash the pillow or spot treatment? I don't feel comfortable putting in such a large pillow in the wash. I haven't even reference the side instructions to see if the pillow is washable. Worse case, if it doesn't work out you can take it back to the store (if it claims it is in fact washable).