Clear Strawberry Containers as Storage

Being a Grandma gives me the excuse to have a lot of crayons and markers around. To keep everything in storage, I use clear leftover strawberry containers. They even lock on the ends. You can also very easily stack them.

Great idea "Grandma," I think I'll start using them for my craft supplies so I can find them easier. I like that these are see-through and that they're FREE. I've always put them in the recycling, but I'd rather find a use for things.

I've just been recycling these containers but now will think of ways to re-use. We get them in various sizes. The campari tomatoes we buy at Sam's Club come in this sort of container and it's larger so would be good for storage and yes, it's nice that it's free!