Clothes Pin and Popsicle Stick Airplane
Here is a way to make a miniature airplane using a clothes pin and Popsicle sticks.
Total Time: 10 min. each
- 1 clothes pin
- 2 Popsicle sticks
- aluminum foil
- glue gun (fastest) or any glue
- Get the clothes pin and Popsicle sticks and paint them thoroughly.
- When dry, glue front wing as indicated.
- Next cut back wing and fin, paint, and glue.
- Use a little aluminum foil to make propeller and glue with hot glue gun. Cut toothpicks in half to make legs for wheels. Make wheels with aluminum. Paint black and glue as well.
- You can also use the hot glue gun to make the effect of string wires. Paint, customize, and enjoy! :)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!