Coloring Hair With a Balayage Look

Category Coloring
Balayage is a hair coloring technique that paints the dye on for subtle gradiations in the color. This is a guide about coloring hair with a balayage look.

I've colored my hair to a deep dark burgundy (box color) 6 months ago. I'm wanting to get a light brown/blonde balayage style to my hair. My hair base color is my natural color, ash dark blonde. But mid way it's more of a mid light auburn color. Will the toner or bleach get through to my hair within 1 session?

Answers

Best Answer

Yes, it will. You might want to try this, too

www.walgreens.com/.../ID=prod6230207-product?ext=gooPLA_...

So I just went to the salon yesterday to get my hair colored. I chose a very dark color because I thought it would look good. It turned out to be almost jet black and I look like a Russian spy, because my hair is just barely passed my shoulders. Just wanted to know how long to wait to get it dyed again. I want to do the balayage next. My hair is pretty healthy because I had just chopped off about 9 inches 3 weeks ago, so it's healthy for the most part.

Answers

Best Answer

If your unhappy about the results, call the salon right away. They want you to leave happy.

Tell them it's simply to dark could you come back for a color correction. They will know how to fix it and make it right.