ColoringHair Tips

Re-dying Hair

So I just went to the salon yesterday to get my hair colored. I chose a very dark color because I thought it would look good. It turned out to be almost jet black and I look like a Russian spy, because my hair is just barely passed my shoulders. Just wanted to know how long to wait to get it dyed again. I want to do the balayage next. My hair is pretty healthy because I had just chopped off about 9 inches 3 weeks ago, so it's healthy for the most part.

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

If your unhappy about the results, call the salon right away. They want you to leave happy. Tell them it's simply to dark could you come back for a color correction. They will know how to fix it and make it right.