Coloring Short Hair?

How many minutes should I keep hair color in for short hair?

The length of time remains the same. You can use less dye, since you have less hair to color.

I put highlights in my short, light brown hair, and even though the instructions said to leave the lightening mixture on for 15-25 minutes, I've found that 13 minutes gave me the desired color. Anything longer was just too yellow, and I'd have to use styling mousse (Fanci-Ful) with color to tone it down.

So, you may have to experiment to see what works for you. L'oreal no longer makes the color I used for years, and I've had to switch to a different color. Now, I've found that 11 minutes is too long, so I'm back to using "bashful blonde" styling mousse. It washes out, so I only need it after shampooing.

Depends on the quality of your hair, no matter how long. If you have thin hair, you want it in much shorter. Do a strand test

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips ColoringJuly 6, 2019
😷
😎
🌻
🐛
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Coloring-Short-Hair.html