Continued Fragrance from Used Jar Candle

I figured out that I could use the warmer setting on my stove to get the most out of a jar candle that had burned down to the point where the wick was useless. The jar still had 1/2 inch of wax left and I thought I would put it on the warmer and give it a try. It was amazing because, within 10 minutes, the house was filled with a lovely fragrance.

The wonderful thing is you can adjust it on the warmer to the place where the wax is liquified and leave it at that. I do this until the wax loses the ability to produce fragrance then throw out the wax. I then clean out the jar and use it for storing items throughout the house.

This is a great idea. If you have a candle warmer, this helps, too. Freeze the candle, insert a knife to break it up and then dig out the chunks. Put them in the warmer on low.

You can also freeze it and break it up with a knife, keeping the chunks for fire starters.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Helpful HintsOctober 10, 2017
🎃