Cottage Cheese Crunch Bowl

Category Breakfast
This recipe is packed with healthy proteins, good fats, and fruit. Cottage cheese is the main ingredients with granola giving it crunch. Sweeten it with what you like.

This is one of my absolute favourite breakfasts that I sometimes use as a midday snack. You could even have this as a dessert. It's packed with healthy proteins, good fats, and fruit. You can use any sweetening element you like; I tend to reach for stevia mixes or a small drizzle of date syrup. The textures in this bowl are fabulous, and it's quite pretty to look at. I hope you try this!

Total Time: 3 minutes

Yield: 1 bowl

• 2/3 cup cottage cheese
  • 3 Tbsp granola
  • 1/4 cup raspberries
  • 1/4 cup blackberries
  • 1 Tbsp shredded coconut
  • sweetener of your choice, to taste

1. In a bowl, add granola to cottage cheese. If you prefer your granola softened, stir it and allow it to sit a bit.
  2. Add berries and coconut. Sprinkle with your favourite sweetener.

Attosa that looks so delicious, healthy and beautiful, I now HAVE to make this just like you've done here, hehe :)

Really, I love this combo you've got. Yummm

Sometimes when my hubby and I go for a drive up to Mt Charleston here by Vegas, we'll drive through some fast food place first like Mc D's and I always get their yogurt and fruit with the granola, which I like, but I know it's not as "pure" as making it myself, and your Cottage Cheese Crunch Bowl is the ticket!!!

Thank you for this recipe, I REALLY can't wait to eat it! :)

Oh Suz, I really really think you're going to LOVE this! The coconut really makes it for me-- let me know what part of it ends up being your favourite. Hubs never liked cottage cheese until I gave this to him.

Of course, I did not show him what was coming in when I spoon fed it to him; he just opened up, I put a scoop in, and he said, "WOW! WHAT IS THIS? I LOVE IT!" "Cottage cheese, you big dope!" :D

Attosa, yes, I think you're right! :)

Yes, what's funny is I initially thought the coconut was noodles and I thought hummm, hehe, then when I saw that it was "coconut" on there, well... that did it for me! :)

Oh, and my hubs is like your hubs, hehe he's not into cottage cheese much either, but this I dish, I think he'll be like your hub reacted, hehe

And I ditto your last sentence about mine too, haha I'm SO cracking UP! :)

Noodle dessert sounds interesting and now you've got my gears going! I know some exist but I'd like to play on that a bit!

Hmmm! And I thought you might relate to some of my comments hahaha! I know you guys so well in a pretty darn short time and I love it :D

Food and Recipes Recipes BreakfastSeptember 20, 2019
🎃
🎂
🌻