FurnitureRepair

Covering at Table Top with Vinyl Floor Tiles

It's going to be a kids' art table. I found it in the trash and it has no glass. I am thinking about taking kitchen tiles and a hot glue gun and sticking them to it. Would that work? Any ideas of what I can do with a beautiful table? I absolutely have nothing. Thanks.

I had an end table that I bought at a Garage sale for $20 15 yrs ago. The top got ruined so I took Peel & Stick vinyl tiles and put them all over the top. They are still on that table and the other day I sold it for - - - $20.00

You don't need to glue them down just make sure the top is clean. If you're going to cover a floor that already has vinyl tile you'll have to buy a bucket of glue at the hardware store designed to do just that. Good luck.