Cozy Fan Stitch Crochet Infinity Scarf
Using a large hook and 2 strands of yarn, you can crochet this easy scarf. The pretty fan stitch is thick and cozy! :)
Total Time: Around 3 hours
- "N" crochet hook
- about 200 yards each in 2 different colors, #4 worsted weight
- embroidery needle for weaving in ends
- With 2 strands of yarn, ch 17.
- Work 3 dc in 5th ch from hook, skip 3 ch, 1 sc in next ch, *ch 3, 3 dc in same ch as last sc, skip 3 ch, 1 sc in next ch, repeat from*, turn.
- Ch 4, 3 dc in first ch of ch-4, skip (1 sc, 3 dc), 1 sc in ch-3 space, *ch 3, 3 dc in same ch-space as last sc, skip (1 sc, 3 dc), 1 sc in next ch-3 space, repeat from*, working last sc under 4th ch of tch, turn.
- Repeat last step until your scarf measures about 59" long. This length will fit teen-adult.
- Ch 1, turn. Line short ends of scarf up.
- Work 13 sc through both thicknesses, fasten off and weave in ends.
- Your seam disappears!
- You can wear down, or wrap twice around your neck for extra warmth.:)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!